For 20 years, BioDot has developed proprietary technologies for the dispensing of low volumes of fluids (picoliter to microliter) and low volumes of powders (microgram to milligram) that meet the needs of industrial, life science, diagnostic, and medical product needs. These different technologies have been integrated into batch and inline systems that can be used from research to product development and scaled to manufacturing.
In addition, BioDot has developed complimentary product technology for vision, lamination, cutting, drying, and assembly that can be integrated with fluid and powder dispensing to provide complementary process capability for product development and manufacturing.
With its core capabilities BioDot has addressed a number of markets that include the following:
- Lateral Flow and Flow Through devices for point of care diagnostics.
- Immunoblots for allergy testing
- Dry Chemistry for point of care, environmental and industrial diagnostics
- Glucose Biosensors for diabetic testing
- Biosensors for a variety of environmental, human, veterinary diagnostics
- Microfluidic diagnostics
- Liquid transfers for screening or diagnostic assays such as low volume PCR, etc…
- Medical devices such as dispensing reagents onto stents, needles, etc…
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) and Karyotyping for diagnostics
- Multiplexed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA) for diagnostics
- Powder filling of capsules
- Powder transfer for screening assays
BioDot is your non-contact quantitative dispensing provider.