Forget “normal” plate stackers because SciClops is here. And why do you need this awesome piece in your automated laboratory? Because it`s the first intelligent, cyborg plate stacker! The technology (initially invented by extraterrestrials from the Great-Magellanic-Cloud) is so future, you don`t even have to teach movings. And if you think this must be magic, go to Hudson Robotics website and see for yourself!
For information purposes:
• Handle any SBS standard microplate including 96, 384, 1536 as well as deep well blocks and tip boxes.
• Plug-and-Play USB computer interface (RS-232 also available).
• Automate plate handling with over 200 different instruments.
• Work with lidded or unlidded plates.
• Small enough to fit into a standard laboratory hood.
• Random access stacker option for RT incubation and kinetic assays.
• Add additional plates to active protocols with ease .
• All PlateCrane systems come with SoftLinx V Scheduling software. SoftLinx is an easy to use, drag and drop control program. Quickly and easily create automated methods.
• One (1) PlateCrane SciClops easily supports multiple instruments.Published in