As the strategic and operating environment for Pharmaceutical R&D becomes more cost-constrained and evolving portfolios require increasingly more investment, critical decision-making and methodology is evidently a crucial element in PPM.
25-27 January 2017
This conference will look at how to structure portfolio management into the organization, how to transform R&D indicators and PPM parameters into successful revenue producing projects and portfolios that align corporate business goals. This year approach will be both on technical side, on understanding how right processes, realistic analysis and correct interpretation of data can be translated into market success; but also how organizational aspects, how capacity management, leadership skills can build high performing teams and strategic decision making.
Importantly, this conference will not neglect the other essential topics including prioritisation, internal resource management, risk management and especially de-risking strategies (partnerships, outsourcing) as main factor of market success, managing pipeline from early stage to commercial stage, with a view on market access and generic portfolio management.
Attending this Premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Gain practical methodology to implement efficiently portfolio management
- Maximise portfolio value under limited budgets
- Benefit from early stage decision making
- Link portfolio decisions to market development
- Balance internal investments with external resources and partnerships
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies
- GSK approach on improving business model for drug development
- Sanofi linking R&D and market access decision process
- Cancer Research UK aligning portfolio with strategic corporate view
- Vifor Pharma defining the challenges in early orphan portfolio
Keynote speakers include:
- Claude Chieze, Senior Portfolio Manager R&D Operations, GSK Consumer Health
- Kathrin Dr. Brodowski, Head Diabetes Portfolio Management and Deputy Strategy & Portfolio Management, Sanofi
- Ulrike Maria Grimm, Vice President, Head Global Project and R&D Alliance Management, Vifor Pharma
- Amber Holmes, Portfolio Operations Manager, Cancer Research UK
- Serge Trigaux, Associate Director / Global Product, Owner / Renal Acute Therapies, Baxter